Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Eye Candy of the Day

I miss having my SS here in NZ with me, especially now there's been a bit of rain around, and with Josh having his new beast built up. I took the Langster option rather than the (geared) Stumpy option last night when the crew headed up to Makara. Apparently the SS was the weapon of choice in the slop.When I get back to Aus, I'll be putting on Juicy 7 brakes with a 180mm front rotor, which came off my Stumpy. It also now sports XT cranks, which were put on after this pic was taken (post 2006 Killy 8 hour, where myself, Christian and Tomkinson took second in 3 man team under the SSSS banner). For now I'll just look at it and pine...

And here we have Josh's first Stumpy hardtail SS from a couple of years ago.
The man loves the less gears, more beers approach... can't fault him for that!

No comments: